Ive been waiting 9 weeks for 5 orders amounting to 225$ from Creepyhollows.I have emailed and emailed every department asking for a refund.no reply.I just want my money back and I will never buy from them agenpls help. I just dont no what to do 225$ is a *** of alot of money to me.im not interested in any excuses,leaving me waiting 9 weeks their is no excuse I just want my 225$ back.my name is natassja zayn if this helps. Im so sad and dissappointed I saved for months to be able to buy.even if they sent the items encrusted with diamonds I have no desire for their "items" im utterly dusgusted.

Had an Experience with CreepyHollows?

Comments

creepyhollows

I apologize if your order was slow to ship.Depending on the time of year and how many orders we receive there can be a backlog of orders.

However, it is not usually beyond 30 days and we have a fully functioning Helpdesk which is open 24 hours a day and Live Chat support during business hours where you can receive immediate estimates as to shipping.

Since you did not provide any information as to who you are or which order you are speaking of, I'm not sure how anyone could give you any advice.If you ever have an issue in future we have very responsive customer support and after care for after the order arrives.