Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community that you cherish, where you have many friends which you love to interact with. You are a part of the community for some time and all is wonderful, but everything changes one day when you're totally barred from the community for no reason, banned without a single wrongdoing.
This is my story.
I have heard that in the past, it was wild and crazy at CH with next to no rules at all and things were far out of control; CH is now operating from the other extreme. It's so easy to get banned, you don't even have to break a single rule, all you've got to do is question the rules, maybe call one of Magnolia's posts *** and BAM, you get banned instantly. I know this from personal experience, for I have been permanently banned for doing these things. And you can't say a single thing on the forums either, unless you want your post deleted and your account banned. Yeah, it's soooo open, I laugh at the level of sheer hypocrisy that CH represents.
They're open and free...as long as you don't question them. I'd bet good money that that is the real reason they let other sellers use their forum and advertise on their BOTP website: because those sellers can not dare to question CH if they wish to continue getting the advertising they get from this. CH moderators speak of sellers having this advertising, and they say that this is proof that CH is open and free, but I see what game they are really playing. Just take a look here at their rules for sellers, the second rule #6 in Magnolia's post: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=5027
I am posting a screenshot of this rule in case Magnolia deletes it later to appear innocent.
This rule proves my point about CH being open to sellers only to intimidate them into never questioning CH. It says in the rule right here that any seller who bashes(dares to question) CH will not only be banned, but they'll be totally erased from CH.
The picture I have uploaded here is a conversation between me and Magnolia, one of the owners of CH. As you can see yourself, merely "making fun of the rules" is enough to warrant a ban, despite the fact that, in the official CH rules at this date and time, there is no rule against making fun of rules, at least not for the normal, non-seller, members like what I used to be. Also, Magnolia has posted here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=43897
that a person will get many warnings before a permanent ban, which is a lie because I myself barely had a single one. And the few that I did get were from a single moderator telling me not to dare question the rules if I did not want a ban.
Ash, Magnolia, and their 3 moderators make me physically ill with their sheer level of hypocrisy, and I can guarantee I will not be buying from them ever again. There are more than plenty of other sellers who do not assault their loyal members merely for questioning them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rules Honor
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I went here with my twin girls yesterday l. It was awrful service I'm not even sure where to begin. From manager telling me he could not cut my child's..."
- "So after i complained to the manager about my 8 year old Paisly Jones,I recieved this letter!!!!!We paid 300$ of the $700....i want you guys to make ot righr!And right..."
- "San Antonio Budget Truck Rental sent me out the door with a 16 foot truck that had no brakes. I was going over a 1,000 miles one way to South..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."