CreepyHollows - Creepy Hollows - Scamming and now Copyright Infringement Lies
Update added by user Jun 01, 2011
PO Box 3
Canastota, New York
Original review posted by user Jun 01, 2011
Creepy Hollows is corrupt as ***, and if you're not part of their little 'clique' on e-Bay, BEWARE because they will come after you. They don't want you stealing their profits, otherwise why would they still sell on e-Bay even when they already have their own store (which sells the same *** you can get on Amazon.com for cheaper. Don't believe me? Check this out:
http://i.imgur.com/kRbQv.jpg This is a screenshot of a "COPYRIGHTED" item they have for sale. The original link can be found here, but I'll put money that Magnolia will remove it which is why I have also taken a screencap: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.php?producti PLUS the same image is attached to this post.
Ok, so it's a box that they claim to have COPYRIGHTED with a Quetzalcoatl on it. Pretty funny then that you can get the same kitschy box from Amazon, for cheaper: http://www.amazon.com/Quetzalcoatl-Lord-Dawn-Drago />
Now, lets look at what COPYRIGHT actually means. From the Dictionary:
The exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same.
So they claim to have the SOLE LEGAL RIGHT to sell these boxes. How can that be, if you can find them elsewhere on the internet for wholesale discount prices? Except that they had no hand in creating and simply bought and resold. Shoddy business practices, indeed!
Creepy Hollows is a SCAM, from start to finish. One simply has to Google "Creepy Hollows Scams" to find PAGES of source information on their terrible habits. They claim that it's disgruntled sellers that hate them - but if you check the dates on the reports none of them fall within the same time-frame. They're just back-peddling in their story because they know they've been caught with their pants down and they're trying to cover up their lies.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dragon Home Charging Box
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "i became a sales only dealer for exede. after becoming a dealer, the area manager told me that i probably would not be able to sell the service because..."
- "I was on CM for a good while with very few quality men in my area. I did not renew my subscription. then tonight on Facebook an ad pops up..."
- "Picture on website far off the mark as to what *** was delivered! Last time they get my business. See the photos! What a ripoff...."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."