Update added by user Jun 01, 2011
PO Box 3
Canastota, New York
Original review posted by user Jun 01, 2011
Creepy Hollows is corrupt as ***, and if you're not part of their little 'clique' on e-Bay, BEWARE because they will come after you. They don't want you stealing their profits, otherwise why would they still sell on e-Bay even when they already have their own store (which sells the same *** you can get on Amazon.com for cheaper. Don't believe me? Check this out:
http://i.imgur.com/kRbQv.jpg This is a screenshot of a "COPYRIGHTED" item they have for sale. The original link can be found here, but I'll put money that Magnolia will remove it which is why I have also taken a screencap: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.php?producti PLUS the same image is attached to this post.
Ok, so it's a box that they claim to have COPYRIGHTED with a Quetzalcoatl on it. Pretty funny then that you can get the same kitschy box from Amazon, for cheaper: http://www.amazon.com/Quetzalcoatl-Lord-Dawn-Drago />
Now, lets look at what COPYRIGHT actually means. From the Dictionary:
The exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same.
So they claim to have the SOLE LEGAL RIGHT to sell these boxes. How can that be, if you can find them elsewhere on the internet for wholesale discount prices? Except that they had no hand in creating and simply bought and resold. Shoddy business practices, indeed!
Creepy Hollows is a SCAM, from start to finish. One simply has to Google "Creepy Hollows Scams" to find PAGES of source information on their terrible habits. They claim that it's disgruntled sellers that hate them - but if you check the dates on the reports none of them fall within the same time-frame. They're just back-peddling in their story because they know they've been caught with their pants down and they're trying to cover up their lies.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dragon Home Charging Box
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I called in advance Picture People located in Asheville mall (Asheville, NC). Asked for the appointment time and got 2 options: 5-30 pm and 6 pm (!!!). Knowing that..."
- "i became a sales only dealer for exede. after becoming a dealer, the area manager told me that i probably would not be able to sell the service because..."
- "Wanted a sandwich, got Laura Lynn Bread slices out and much to our surprise there was a little extra.........It was just the neatest rat turd you have ever seen!!!!!! Come..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."