So I am a former ebay metaphysical seller of mostly spirits and spells, similar to what creepy hollows sells. I have tried numerous times to sign up for their forum in order to better promote my items (I did this after being told by a Creepy Hollows admin that they were happy to take in people ostrasized by ebay and give them a home). After several attempts to sign up on their forum with zero results I have given up. I have been speaking to many other sellers from ebay that are also trying to get into CH to help their businesses but Ch seems to ignore them as well. They claim to be a group of people that support the metaphysical world and all kinds of different beliefs but I don't see this. They claim to support other sellers and their work and only wish to give them a home base in order to do this. I have heard that they ask for "dues" from certain sellers and in return allow them into their clique of sellers that they constantly praise and adore on their forums. If you are not one of these drones then you are defamed and ridiculed until you lose everything.
I encourage anyone considering purchasing from them to attempt to find a seller that is more willing to help you on your journey instead of just trying to take your money. I don't doubt that their items are in fact real, I only wish they we more human in their approach.
That being said I encourage anyone that is interested in spiritkeeping or spellwork to contact me. I can help you find what you are looking for, whether it be from me or another reputable seller I know. I do not charge my friends 'dues' for these recommendations because I consider finding a customer exactly what they are looking for to be the most important thing, whether it be something I can provide or not.
You can contact me through my website at www.sarienasspirits.weebly.com
I am happy to give advice, discuss or help you in any way I possibly can.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "MANTHISSITESUCKS.com singsnapsucks2.com Malicious and Libelous Activity Internethttp://www.ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/manthissitesucks-com/manthissitesucks-com-singsnaps-68fad.htm3Author3Consumer0Employee/Owner Report DetailsMANTHISSITESUCKS.com1902 Pueble Drive Internet United States of AmericaPhone: 9514913283Web: www.singsnapsucks2.com/Category: Questionable Activities Arbitrate Set the record straight! Singsnapsucks2.com changed to MANTHISSITESUCKS.com is..."
- "This is a scam company. I.am sure they r all the same company. Poor quality. Fake tracking # no customer service. Google the sites and read reviews. Please pass..."
- "@bestbuycanada Extremely disappointed with #BestBuyCanada #GeekSquadCanada. Took 1 hour on phone with rep. to make a claim for replacement phone who still listed wrong address. UPS called to confirm address..."
- "I am dissapointed in wearing my sandals as my toe wore through on the inferior fabric that was used. I wore the sandals this summer only sporadically and this happened...."
- "HELLO IM MARGIE FINNELL I WORK AS A COUNTY AID FOR THE AREA ON AGING AT DHS BUT ON MY FREE TIME I CAN DRIVE MY ENEMY CRAZY AND DO..."
- "My hubby & I purchased some rather pricey solid Hickory wood for our 2nd floor hallway in November 2015. BAD experience from day 1!! LL offered to install it for..."
- "Excitedly we went through the measuring process.... new suit for school for my 17year old son. We chose a very dark navy suit.... there are strict controls on what he can..."